A complete tour of Washington DC
Return transport from New York in the company of a professional Guide
Visit the Arlington National Cemetry, the Lincoln Memorial and the Air & Space Museum
Le tour en bus panoramique pour voir un maximum de monuments
Informazioni essenziali *
Durata 1 giorno
Orari di inizio 06:30
Leave New York to spend a day discovering the capital city of America: Washington DC!
Leaving NYC you'll cross the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Upon arrival, you'll visit the Arlington National Cemetry, the location of the Kennedy family tombs, before setting off on a tour of the Capitol Hill district.
Led by your guide, the tour of Washington continues past the United States Capitol building, the Senate and the White House. Your guide will explains some facts about American politics before you make your way to the Natural History Museum, the Lincoln Memorial, the Korea and Vietnam memorials.
In the afternoon, a sightseeing bus tour will give you the opportunity to appreciate Washington's principal monuments and tourist sites.
At the end of the day, you'll head back to New York, arriving in the early evening.
Luogo di partenza
Buono a sapersi
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 1 day
- Departure time: 6:30am (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Departure point: 8th Avenue, central New York
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Please carry valid proof of identification with you on the trip
- Participants aged under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 2 years travel for free
- The bus is non-smoking, however stops will be arranged for smokers
- The buses are equipped with free Wi-Fi
- The arrival back in New York is scheduled for the early evening
- Meals are not included in this activity. Please plan ahead for food (a packed lunch or cash to purchase food on the way)
- If you do not wish to partake in parts of the scheduled guided tour, it is possible to arrange visiting certain sites independantly, on condition that you notify the guide and agree on a meeting point
- It is imperative that participants respect the meeting times and places arranged with the guide
- You will need to bring your passport to visit the Arlington National Cemetery
- This activity can be done by a person with a wheelchair, we will need advance notice to ensure the vehicle can accommodate the storage.
It will need to be a folding wheelchair that can be loaded onto the bus
Il prezzo include
- Day trip to Washington DC with return transport from New York by bus
- A tour of the city's major monuments
- A sightseeing bus tour of Washington DC
- The services of a guide throughout the day
Il prezzo non comprende
- Any other extras