Skip-the-line entry tickets for the Château de Chambord
Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the biggest castles in the Loire at your own rythm
An architectural masterpiece with historical value in a the Renaissance style
Discover renovated french gardens
Informazioni essenziali *
Fast track ticket
Orari di apertura 09:00 - 18:00
Discover the Château de Chambord as well as its french gardens with a skip-the-line ticket!
Enjoy a visit at your own pace at one of the most famous castles in the Loire: The Château de Chambord. You will discover its history since the start of its construction back in the 16th century. As a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1981, the castle is a known site for its Renaissance architectural style. Inside, you will have access to more than 60 rooms and see over 4500 artworks. Among the stunning decor, you will have the chance to admire a double-revolution staircase, arches and terasses. you will also have access to the castle's temporary exhibitions.
You will then have the opportunity to visit the castle's french gardens. Renewed in 2017, they spread over 6 hectares and have a wide variety of trees, flowers and plants.
Luogo di partenza
Buono a sapersi
- Availability: everyday (apart from exceptions)
- From October 28th to March 29th: from 9am to 5pm
- From Mrch 30th to October 27th: from 9am to 6pm
- Entry to the Castle can be done up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Acces to the French gardens is possible up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Duration: visit at your own pace (a half-day is recommended)
- Location: Château de Chambord
- During the reservation, you will be asked to choose a date for your visit. However, please note that you will be able to do your visit on the day of your choice (voucher must be used at least 500 days after the purchase day).
- The tickets are name tagged. Therefore, you may be asked for your ID at the castle's entrance
- This ticket allows you to skip the line for the ticket office and access the ticket control at the entrnce of the castle directly
- Entrance is free for children under 18 years old that are wih an adult
Il prezzo include
- Entry to the Château de Chambord and its french gardens
Il prezzo non comprende
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras